Let Solana Beach City Council set policy for Center
It’s time for the sponsors of the Party Initiative to stop blaming the Solana Beach City Council for the cost of the election. Their Initiative petition and cover letter to the City requested a “Special Election” and asked that the election, “be called and scheduled at the earliest possible date after the qualification of this initiative.” How much clearer could their intentions be? The group had a maximum of six months to turn in their petition and if they had waited only a couple of weeks the Initiative could have been included in the June 2014 primary election. This would have saved the city at least $180,000.
Let’s let our elected City Council set the policy for the Fletcher Cove Community Center. Look around the city. It looks great. The City Council is doing a great job. Vote “No” on the Party Policy Initiative.
- Give the City’s Fletcher Cove Community Center policy a chance
- Solana Beach City Council requests report on Fletcher Cove Community Center use policy
- Solana Beach City Council is getting a bum rap
- SB Council’s compromise policy reasonable and amenable
- Solana Beach City Council should be applauded
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=60728