Passion Fine Jewelry: A ‘jewelry shop’ like no other
Passion Fine Jewelry owners Tim and Janna Jackson know that jewelry stores can be intimidating and maybe a little uncomfortable. At Passion Fine Jewelry, you will not find the traditional decor of counters and display cases. You will, however, discover private dinners with world-famous European master watchmakers flown in to meet collectors — elevating Passion Fine Jewelry to a class of near perfection.
Make no mistake, these guys are not just about special events and a comfortable store. Experience light dancing in Hearts on Fire diamonds, rare watches, custom designs, repair and restoration services at Passion. If you want the inside scoop on the world’s finest watches, custom or antique jewelry, stop by Passion Fine Jewelry the next time you are in Solana Beach. Or better yet, make a special trip and meet Tim and Janna and visit a “jewelry shop” that is arguably the best in San Diego County.
Passion Fine Jewelry is located at 415 S. Cedros (in the Cedros Design District) at the South Cedros Crossings. You can contact Passion Fine Jewelry via phone at 858-794-8000 or visit www.passionfinejewelry.com.
More about the Jacksons and Passion Fine Jewelry:
• No counters, no barriers, just a place where people … can simply talk.
• There is “above and beyond” and then there is Tim, hand-delivering a watch to London Heathrow on Christmas Eve.
• Question: When is a jewelry store, not a jewelry store?
Answer: When Tim and Janna Jackson are in charge and when it’s a community.
Undoubtedly, the Jacksons provide unparalleled customer service, but what may be even more impressive is that they value and understand certain aspects of business that few others even recognize.
Note: Business spotlights are developed through this newspaper’s advertising department in support of our advertisers.
- Passion Fine Jewelry: A ‘jewelry shop’ like no other
- Passion Fine Jewelry: A new breed of jewelry story
- Cedros jewelry store aims for fresh approach
- Rancho Santa Fe Jewelers: San Diego’s leader in estate and fine jewelry
- Comfortable atmosphere at Prime Time Jewelry’s new location at Lomas Santa Fe Plaza makes customers feel at home
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=60925