Solana Beach Presbyterian Church hosts annual Alternative Christmas Market
Solana Beach Presbyterian Church held its annual Alternative Christmas Market on Nov. 24. Holiday gifts that will make a difference for people who live around the world can be purchased at the market.
Local projects represented at the market include educational support programs, medical and dental programs for the working poor, help for the homeless, holiday presents for foster children, and support of local military. International projects range from protecting the environment to training midwives in Israel and Palestine to rescuing girls from sex traffickers in Southeast Asia. There will also be four mini-markets on the church’s patio all the Sundays in December: Dec. 1, 8, 15 and 22.
For more information, visit www.solanapres.org or www.alternativechristmasmarket.org.
- Alternative Christmas Market to be held Nov. 18 in Solana Beach
- Nation’s largest ‘Alternative Christmas’ market returns to Solana Beach
- Solana Beach City Council approves Presbyterian Church renovation
- Solana Beach Presbyterian Church renovation project approved by City Council
- Candlelight dinner planned at Solana Beach Presbyterian Church
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=61016