FLEX 374 to serve all of Solana Beach
Curb-to-curb service expanding next month
Beginning Monday, Dec. 9, passengers will be able to ride the North County Transit District’s (NCTD) economical, on-demand FLEX 374 bus service throughout the entire city limits of Solana Beach and most of Encinitas.
By expanding the FLEX 374 service zone, passengers will be able to access the Lomas Santa Fe Plaza and Gardens shopping center east of I-5 on Lomas
Santa Fe Road.
FLEX 374 is one of four on-demand, zone-based services NCTD operates.
FLEX 373 serves southwest Carlsbad and FLEX 371/372 serve Ramona. Passengers make a reservation to be picked up and dropped off at curbside destinations within the boundaries of the FLEX zones. FLEX 374 operates 4:50 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. weekdays. For $5, passengers can travel anywhere in the FLEX zone. COASTER monthly pass holders are able to use the service
at no additional charge.
FLEX 374 passengers must make a reservation at least 30 minutes
in advance by calling (855) 844-1454.
- Door-to-door transit service for Encinitas and Solana Beach begins
- Solana Beach moves forward on east Lomas Santa Fe roadway changes
- Solana Beach City Council approves funds for South Cedros Avenue traffic calming projects
- Solana Beach project to complete Lomas Santa Fe sidewalk
- New COASTER alcohol policy begins July 1
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=61055