Solana Beach awarded Comprehensive Active Transportation Strategy grant
The City of Solana Beach was recently awarded a grant from SANDAG to prepare its first Comprehensive Active Transportation Strategy (CATS). Active transportation is any self-propelled mode of travel, such as walking or cycling. The CATS will identify opportunities to improve both bicycle and pedestrian networks in Solana Beach by improving network connectivity and enhancing safety for all users.
Solana Beach recently launched the project website which provides the opportunity to learn about project updates and upcoming events such as community workshops. Additionally, community members can provide input through comment cards and online surveys.
Please, take a minute to explore the website, fill out a survey, and share the link with a friend: www.sbcats.info
- Solana Beach holds series of public workshops to assess vision for future development
- NCTD wins Federal Transit Administration grant for Solana Beach Transit Station
- Del Mar and Solana Beach CERT teams awarded $2,500 SAFE grants from SDG&E
- $8.7 million grant to install ‘intelligent’ I-15 transportation system
- Story poles go up for proposed Solana Beach affordable housing project
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=61195