Sheriff’s deputies conduct sweep, make arrests in Del Mar, Solana Beach and Encinitas
By City News Service
Sheriff’s deputies arrested 22 people on suspicion of various drug- and alcohol-related offenses during a sweep in Encinitas, Del Mar and Solana Beach. Deputies and officers from the state Department of Alcohol and Beverage Control conducted the sweep between 9 p.m. Wednesday night, Nov. 27, and 3 a.m. Thursday morning, Nov. 28.
Deputies say they arrested 22 people on suspicion of offenses, including public intoxication, underage possession of alcohol, possession of marijuana, an open alcohol container in public or a controlled substance. The sweep was part of the sheriff’s department’s Holiday Watch program that got underway this week.
- Handful of arrests made over holiday weekend
- Sheriff’s Department says teen parties in vacant homes cause for concern
- Two arrested on suspicion of buying alcohol for underage decoys
- Parolee arrested after Del Mar burglaries
- Encinitas Sheriff’s Station to host ‘Coffee with the Community’ in Del Mar
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=61250