‘Light Up A Life’ fundraiser in Del Mar benefits kids in need
The San Diego Center for Children (SDCC) and Il Fornaio Del Mar partnered to host “Light Up A Life” toy drive and cocktail reception on Dec. 2 at Il Fornaio Del Mar.
Workers with SDCC are collecting letters to Santa from local at-risk children who would never have the opportunity to receive a gift they asked for, or a gift at all. The fundraiser then goes to purchasing these gifts the children have requested.
Il Fornaio hosted the toy drive/fundraiser as a complement to a donation and 100 percent of the proceeds from this fundraiser will benefit the children served by the San Diego Center for Children.
For more information on San Diego Center For Children,
- ‘Light Up A Life’ benefit for children to be held in Del Mar Dec. 2
- En Fuego fundraiser benefits Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Pastry class fundraiser benefits Cancer Coping
- ‘Boutique’ benefits local kids in need
- Kids gift drive sets record
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=61510