Solana Beach bank robbed
By City News Service
A man who claimed to have a concealed pistol robbed a Solana Beach bank Dec. 6.
The thief confronted a clerk at the Citibank branch office in the 700 block of Lomas Santa Fe Drive in Solana Beach and demanded cash at about 3:15 p.m., sheriff’s Lt. Jeff Maxin said.
Though the bandit said he had a gun, none was seen. He fled the area on foot with an undisclosed amount of money.
The robber was described as a black man in his 20s, about 5-foot-6-inches tall and about 140 pounds, with braided hair showing from under a beige cap, Maxin said.
- Solana Beach bank robbed using demand note
- Solana Beach credit union office robbed
- Bank robbed in Carmel Valley
- Clairemont Mesa bank robbed
- Search is on for man who robbed Solana Beach bank
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=61721