City of Solana Beach collecting donations for Holiday Baskets program
The City of Solana Beach is a supporter of Holiday Baskets — the largest holiday distribution of its kind in San Diego County. This unique program creates a warehouse-like “shopping” experience for local families in need who are invited to fill their shopping carts with donated staple foods, clothing, blankets, toys, and more at the Del Mar Fairgrounds on Dec. 20, 21, and 22.
A record number of families in the community are in need. Please take donations of one of the items below to the Solana Beach City Hall lobby (635 S. Highway 101, Solana Beach).
•Bag of non-perishable food new toy or teen gift new or gently used blankets
•New or gently used jackets/coats for children
ªCollection dates: Now through Dec. 15
- Donations needed at Del Mar City Hall for Holiday Baskets program
- Del Mar: 28th annual holiday baskets program at fairgrounds to serve record numbers
- Del Mar Fairgrounds to host Annual holiday Baskets Program
- Help Solana Beach brighten the lives of local families in need
- Del Mar to hold holiday blanket and jacket drive for North County families
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=61779