Carmel Creek Brownie Troop in Carmel Valley helps Solana Beach School District families
Brownie Troop 3024, a group of Carmel Creek second grade students, participated in this year’s Care and Share program, earning their community service badge for their participation.
With Care and Share, each grade level at Carmel Creek adopts a Solana Beach School District family in need and donates gifts for the holidays. Many times they are the only gifts the family members receive.
“This is my third year of being vice president of community service for Carmel Creek PTA,” said parent Cyndi Pokal. “I love volunteering and helping those in need.”
— Karen Billing
- Carmel Valley family donates new bicycles to district families in need through Solana Highlands Care and Share program
- Solana Beach School District approves grade reconfigurations at district’s Carmel Valley schools
- Carmel Valley Middle School student helps find families for homeless rabbits
- Solana Beach School District to honor Student Inspiration Award recipients
- Solana Highlands students help make the holidays brighter for Solana Vista families
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=62444