Volunteers needed for Solana Beach Citizen Commissions
The city of Solana Beach has several Citizen Commission vacancies. Volunteers are needed to serve on behalf of the City Council.
Applications are being accepted through: Tuesday, Jan. 14, by 5:30 p.m.
The City Council will make appointments at the Jan. 22 City Council meeting.
Vacancies exist on the following Citizen Commissions: Budget & Finance, Parks & Recreation, Public Arts Advisory, Public Safety and View Assessment.
Please contact the City Clerk with questions regarding the application process at (858) 720-2400 or visit http://www.ci.solana-beach.ca.us/ (type in Citizen Commissions in search file)
- Volunteers needed to serve on Solana Beach Citizen Commissions
- Volunteers needed to fill Solana Beach Citizen Commission seats
- Volunteer positions available on Solana Beach Citizen Advisory Commissions
- Volunteers needed to serve on Solana Beach Public Safety Commission
- Volunteers needed for City of Del Mar committee vacancies
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=62897