The Counter restaurant at Del Mar Highlands closes
By Karen Billing
The Counter restaurant in Del Mar Highlands has closed. The custom-burger eatery had been open since 2011.
According to Mary Park, who handles public relations for The Counter, three of the San Diego Counter locations are now closed but they plan to open a new store in Del Mar soon.
Elizabeth Schreiber, the manager of Del Mar Highlands Town Center, said they are in talks with the restaurant’s owner regarding the status of the business.
“We expect it may take a few weeks for the issue to be resolved,” Schreiber said. “In the meantime, we will continue to strive to give our customers the best shopping, dining and entertainment experience possible at the center.”
- Bazaar del Mundo restaurant coming to Del Mar Highlands
- Del Mar Highlands Town Center offering new parking options, programs for customers
- Carmel Valley Red Robin to close at Del Mar Highlands
- Stores move, new tenants coming to Del Mar Highlands Town Center
- More parking spaces coming to Del Mar Highlands
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=62975