Carmel Valley 5K fundraiser helps support local schools
Local residents ran in support of Del Mar Union School District schools at the Kaiser Permanente Carmel Valley 5K on Jan. 25. The event is a fundraiser for the Del Mar Schools Education Foundation. The 5K course began at Carmel Del Mar School and headed south on Carmel Creek Road to the CVREP bike trail along SR-56.
The tree-lined out and back path took runners on some rolling hills before heading back to the Carmel Del Mar finish. The one-mile fun run was a stroller-friendly course on the Carmel Del Mar campus. The post party featured expo booths, a silent auction, face painting, jumpies, live music and dancing. For more information, visit carmelvalley5K.com.
- Carmel Valley 5K to benefit Del Mar Schools Education Foundation
- Carmel Valley 5K registration continues, organizers looking for local bands
- Kaiser Permanente new title sponsor of Carmel Valley 5K Race
- Carmel Valley and Earl Warren middle schools named as California distinguished schools
- Register now for Carmel Valley 5K
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=64097