Volunteers needed to serve on the Del Mar Sustainability Advisory Board
The City of Del Mar is presently recruiting three board members needed to fill vacancies on its Sustainability Advisory Board. The board and City Council members have a continuing concern for issues related to environmental quality and preservation of Del Mar’s unique seaside community.
Board members draft and offer recommendations to the Council on policies and actions that would contribute to the environmental quality of Del Mar and the entire San Diego region.
Advisory board meetings are held on the third Thursday evenings of each month, at 5:30 p.m. in the City Hall Annex Building — a modest commitment for something of such critical importance. In addition to the monthly meetings, board members typically volunteer 7-10 hours per month in the development of alternative policies and programs.
For an application (Citizen Interest Form), please contact Greg Hibbard, chair of the Sustainability Advisory Board at (858) 525-1012. Applications are also available at the City Hall Office Building on Camino Del Mar.
- Del Mar Sustainability Advisory Board seeks three new members
- Volunteers needed to serve on Solana Beach Citizen Commissions
- Volunteer needed to serve on Solana Beach Public Safety Commission
- Volunteers needed for City of Del Mar committees
- Volunteers needed to serve on Solana Beach Public Safety Commission
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=64190