Del Mar resident Joseph P. Potocki named ’2014 California Super Lawyer’
Del Mar resident Joseph P. Potocki, of the law firm of Balestreri Potocki & Holmes, has been selected to the 2014 Southern California Super Lawyers list in the field of construction litigation.
Potocki’s practice concentrates on litigation, transactional matters and construction contract drafting and negotiation. His extensive litigation experience involves high-value disputes relating to a wide variety of issues in the real estate, business and construction arenas. His professional awards and honors include the Top 25 Attorneys in Construction and Real Estate Law, San Diego Daily Transcript, and Super Lawyers.
Super Lawyers recognizes attorneys who have distinguished themselves in their legal practice. Their selection process is rigorous and results in third-party validation of the attorneys’ professional accomplishments.
Balestreri Potocki & Holmes is a boutique law firm headquartered in San Diego. The firm provides high-quality representation to a diverse range of business clients with an emphasis in the legal advocacy and consultation of business owners and companies working in or related to the construction, transportation and hospitality industries.
Balestreri Potocki & Holmes is located in downtown San Diego at 401 B Street, Suite 1470. More information about the firm can be found at: www.bph-law.com.
- Carmel Valley resident Gordon L. Gerson named one of the ‘Best Lawyers in America’
- Carmel Valley resident named one of San Diego’s ‘Men Who Make a Difference’
- Del Mar attorney named a ‘2010 Attorney of the Year’ by California Lawyer
- Carmel Valley resident sworn in as chair of American Bar Association section
- Carmel Valley resident named among ‘Best Attorneys’
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=64282