Expert to speak on ‘How to Get Kids to Eat Great and Love It’ at Solana Beach Library event
Don’t miss Christine Wood, M.D., local pediatrician, speaker and author, when she presents an informative and interactive seminar on “How to Get Kids to Eat Great and Love It” at the Solana Beach Library’s Friends Night Out on Tuesday, Feb. 11, at 6:30 p.m.
She will discuss the ‘how tos’ of dealing with picky eaters, overeaters and under eaters; avoiding mealtime battles, along with creating positive messages about eating, food and body image. She’ll also address what nutrition kids really need.
Wood serves as the co-chair of the San Diego County Childhood Obesity Initiative and Medical Liaison for the local chapter of the International Association of Eating Disorders Professionals. She shares a unique perspective working with overweight children and eating disorders that parents want to understand. Check out www.kidseatgreat.com for more information.
The Friends Night Out program is presented at the Solana Beach Library, 157 Stevens Avenue, Solana Beach, CA 92075; telephone 858-755-1404. The program is free and open to the public. Refreshments will be available.
- Friends of the Solana Beach Library to present ‘The Chemistry of Romantic Love’ Friends Night Out event Feb. 8
- Solana Beach Library and Love on a Leash to hold special reading events for kids
- Author Tatjana Soli to speak at Solana Beach Library’s April Friends Night Out
- Local author to appear at Sept. 11 Solana Beach Library event
- Solana Beach Library to host Friends Night Out event April 5
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=64644