Del Mar – Solana Beach Optimist Club to hold annual Oratorical Contest for youth under the age of 19
On Saturday, March 22, the Del Mar – Solana Beach Optimist Club will hold its annual Oratorical Contest for boys and girls under the age of 19. The contest will be held at the Calvary Lutheran Church, 424 Via De La Valle, Solana Beach, at 9 a.m. Each year the event attracts young speakers who compete for cash prizes and a possible opportunity to participate in the District finals, in which the winners will earn $2,500 scholarships. This year’s Oratorical Contest topic is: “How My Passions Impact The World.” The contest is open to the public. The community is encouraged to attend and view these wonderful young people as they learn about public speaking in front of a live audience.
The Del Mar – Solana Beach Optimist Club-sponsored Oratorical Contest Chairman is Victor Svistoonoff, who can be contacted at 254-424-8470 or firstname.lastname@example.org via email.
The deadline for receipt of completed applications for this contest is March 15. Applications are available online at: http://www.optimist.org/Form/Oratorical_RULES_PAD-E_13-14.pdf
- Del Mar/Solana Beach Optimist Club to hold annual Oratorical Contest
- Del Mar-Solana Beach Optimist Club to hold oratorical contest
- Del Mar-Solana Beach Optimist Club Oratorical contest winners announced
- Del Mar/Solana Beach Optimist Club Oratorical contest winners announced
- The Optimist Club Del Mar – Solana Beach to sponsor essay contest for students
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=64664