Del Mar Community Building Flagpole
The Del Mar Community Building at 225 Ninth St. now has a flagpole. The flagpole was purchased and donated to the city by longtime Del Mar resident Chuck Freebern.
The flagpole was installed with the assistance of Bret Stephens (Duncan & Stephens Custom Homes), Larry Brooks, T. Pat Stubbs, Cory Grant, Nate McKay, and five Boy Scouts from Troop 713 (Bryan Snyder, Scoutmaster). The scouts are Antonio and Matthew Bavaro, Geoff Geissenger, and Chris and Jon Shopes. The installation was witnessed by Del Mar residents Martha Brooks, Merna Sturgis, and Nancy, Marilyn and Randy Stoke. The Stokes recently installed a similar flagpole at the Del Mar Library.
- Scouts double their service
- Open House to be held Aug. 28 at new Del Mar community building
- Open House scheduled at new Del Mar community building
- Senior Girl Scout Troop 1411 Holiday Bazaar
- Scout builds canyon bridge to earn Eagle standing
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=65059