Del Mar potholes: Large and deep
As I was weaving my bike between the Del Mar potholes recently I noticed they are not only large and deep but they have been there so long that vegetation has grown into many of them.
A Del Martian riddle occurred to me, what if a sacred Torrey Pine were to sprout in the pothole — would we need to build a road around it?
With apologies to Bob Marley, perhaps we should “pave ‘em before they grow.”
Craig A. Nelson
- Solana Beach is a great place to live due — in large part — to wise leadership
- Del Mar district hearings draw large turnout
- Author to sign copies of book on historian
- Author, expert has deep roots in Del Mar
- Police chase of suspected car burglar begins in Solana Beach
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=65175