Solana Beach Library to host ADHD discussion
Has your child or grandchild been diagnosed with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)? What does it mean? What can you do to help your child succeed in an academic environment?
Come with your questions to a free informational discussion at the Solana Beach Library at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 25. Dr. Lori Rappaport and Dr. Lewis Ribner, co-directors of the ADHD Center for Success, will lead the discussion. The library is 157 Stevens Ave., Solana Beach. Call 858-755-1404 for more information.
- ADHD Center for Success offers rounded approach
- Experts to hold free informational meetings on children and ADHD
- Solana Beach Library to host festive Holiday Party
- Solana Beach Library to host Chinese New Year Festival Feb. 1
- Solana Beach Library to host ‘Raptor Rap’ presentation
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=65316