Unarmed man robs bank in Solana Beach
By City News Service
An unarmed robber wearing a hard hat and a mask held up a bank inside a supermarket in Solana Beach, authorities said.
FBI Special Agent Darrell Foxworth said the suspect, a male of unknown age, demanded money in specific denominations from a teller at the U.S. Bank branch in the Vons supermarket in the 900 block of Lomas Santa Fe Drive in Solana Beach around 7 p.m. Feb. 20.
Foxworth said the suspect fled in an unknown direction. No injuries were reported.
The suspect was a while male, between 5 feet 8 and 5 feet 10, weighing approximately 170 pounds, wearing dark glasses and a pesticide protective mask under a light blue hard hat, Foxworth said.
- Wells Fargo Bank robbed in Carmel Valley
- Masked thief robs Sorrento Valley bank
- Search is on for man who robbed Solana Beach bank
- Man wearing Chargers shirt robs Pacific Beach bank
- Gunman robs Encinitas bank
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=65366