Skyline Elementary takes Third Place at Odyssey of the Mind competition
Skyline Elementary School in Solana Beach recently placed third in the Odyssey of the Mind Coastal Regional Division. (Above, l-r): Anna Hellickson, Luke Halpern, Austin Hellickson, Tanner Turrell, Alex Borthwick and Meg Larson. Odyssey of the Mind is an international educational program that provides creative problem-solving opportunities for students. Team members apply their creativity to solve problems, then bring their solutions to competition on the local, state, and world level. The team was coached by parent volunteers Jerilyn Larson, Ashley Hellickson and Heidi Dewar.
- Canyon Crest Academy students place eighth in national math competition
- Skyline student in Solana Beach earns rare perfect score
- Carmel Valley Middle School takes 1st place in national math contest
- Carmel Valley: Canyon Crest Academy’s rookie robotics team division champs at international competition
- Robotics — exercise for the mind!
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=65594