Scripps Health’s 43rd Annual Mercy Ball
The 43rd Annual Mercy Ball was held on March 8 at The Grand Del Mar. Featuring delicious cuisine, music by Wayne Foster Entertainment and a high-energy live auction, the fundraising gala benefited maternal and child health services at Scripps Mercy Hospital’s San Diego and Chula Vista campuses.
Scripps Mercy Hospital has one of the most active maternal and child health programs in San Diego County. Proceeds from Mercy Ball will be used to improve the delivery of care and to modernize facilities so that patients and their families have a more comfortable, homelike setting.
- Del Mar resident chairs 43rd annual Mercy Ball for Scripps Mercy Hospital
- 83rd Candlelight Ball Scripps benefit
- Scripps Health acquires Del Mar Medical Clinic
- Candlelight Ball benefits Scripps Memorial in La Jolla
- Candlelight Ball benefits Scripps Memorial Hospital
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=66345