San Elijo Lagoon Conservancy Car Donation
Sea Coast Exclusive Properties Realtor Paul Worthington donated his Chevy Suburban to San Elijo Lagoon Conservancy. This “work vehicle” greatly assists the conservancy’s community habitat restoration program at San Elijo Lagoon Ecological Reserve. Each week, volunteers and staff biologists control invasive species and install native plants to benefit endemic species that depend on coastal dunes, riparian and coastal sage scrub environments. Worthington is a conservancy board member who helps lead the nonprofit’s mission to connect community and to protect nature at San Elijo Lagoon.
- San Elijo Lagoon Conservancy buys parcel for open space
- San Elijo Lagoon project aims to benefit threatened birds
- San Elijo Lagoon Conservancy summer events introduce all ages to the wonders of wetlands
- Visitors celebrate Lagoon Day at San Elijo
- Lagoon conservancy to present lectures/hikes
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=66597