Del Mar Foundation to hold events for young parents, playgroups
Tuesday, April 1: Del Mar Foundation/Young Del Mar, Hotel Indigo, 7-9 p.m. This is the inaugural event for the Del Mar Foundation’s Young Del Mar, a group of parents working together to cultivate Del Mar’s family-friendly spirit. There will be complimentary appetizers and a cash bar. Please RSVP to by March 27 email@example.com. Join a playgroup sponsored by the Del Mar Foundation:
•Every Tuesday: Del Mar Foundation Infant-24-Month Playgroup, St. Peter’s Episcopal Church nursery, 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. This playgroup is open to all families living within the 92014 zip code. Parental participation is required.
•Second and fourth Saturday of the month: Del Mar Foundation Infant-24-month-old, playgroup for working parents, St. Peter’s Episcopal Church nursery, 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. This playgroup is open to all families living within the 92014 zip code. Parental participation is required.
- Del Mar Foundation to launch playgroup for working parents
- Del Mar Foundation Playgroups celebrate their first anniversary
- Del Mar Foundation to hold variety of events in May
- St. Peter’s Del Mar to hold ‘Hot Dog Brunch’ and a ‘Blessing of the Backpacks’
- Del Mar Foundation to hold a variety of unique events in June
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=66647