North Torrey Pines Bridge to close March 21 through March 25
North Torrey Pines Bridge will be closed March 21 through March 25. To allow for roadway improvements by Del Mar’s bridge contractor, Flatiron West, Inc., North Torrey Pines Road from the Torrey Pines State Beach parking lot to Carmel Valley Road will be closed from 9 p.m. March 21 through 6 a.m. March 25.
During this time, detours will divert southbound traffic to Carmel Valley Road and northbound traffic to Genesee Avenue, via Interstate 5. Pedestrians and bicyclists will be diverted around the closure via Carmel Valley Road and the Torrey Pines State Beach parking lot. To warn drivers of the impending work, traffic controls and flagmen are in place. Pedestrians are not to use North Torrey Pines Bridge or cross the railroad tracks in the area of the bridge during the project.
For questions, contact Del Mar’s Public Works Department at GroupPublicWorks@delmar.ca.us, or call Public Works Deputy Director Joe Bride at 858-755-3294 ext. 417.
- North Torrey Pines Road to temporarily close March 2
- North Torrey Pines Bridge to temporarily close night of Feb. 1
- North Torrey Pines Road to close Sunday night, Oct. 14
- North Torrey Pines Bridge to temporarily close
- North Torrey Pines Bridge closure scheduled for Nov. 3
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=66724