‘Mandate Memories’ coming to North Coast Rep in Solana Beach
British playwright Lionel Goldstein (Halpern and Johnson) creates another riveting two-character masterpiece, “Mandate Memories,” perfect for North Coast Rep’s intimate stage. In this taut and witty drama filled with revelations of love affairs, dreams and the founding of Israel, layers are peeled away to reveal the deep hearts of two caring and compassionate human beings. There is a mysterious connection between Gustav Frolich, an 80-year-old Holocaust survivor and Jane Stirling, a 62-year-old widow as their debate reveals how different and yet how similar they are. Be among the first to see this world premiere. The North Coast rep production will be directed by David Ellenstein.
Mandate Memories previews begin Wednesday, April 9. Opening Night is on Saturday, April 12, at 8 p.m. and includes a post-show reception. The show runs through May 4. There will be a special talkback on April 18 with the cast and director. It will play Wednesdays at 7 p.m., Thursdays through Saturdays at 8 p.m., Saturday and Sunday matinees at 2 p.m. with Sundays at 7 p.m., through May 4, 2014. North Coast Repertory Theatre is located at 987 Lomas Santa Fe Drive, Suite D, Solana Beach, CA 92075. Call 858-481-1055 or visit www.northcoastrep.org to purchase tickets.
- ‘Who Am I This Time?’ unfolds in fun and romance at North Coast Rep in Solana Beach
- ‘This’ is a lot about that mid-life stuff at North Coast Rep in Solana Beach
- North Coast Repertory Theatre presents world premiere holiday musical in Solana Beach
- North Coast Rep Theatre School in Solana Beach to hold auditions for ‘I Smile at the Sun’
- North Coast Rep in Solana Beach presents ‘Becoming Cuba’
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=66900