‘Pump Up the Volume’ 2014
The Torrey Pines High School Foundation’s “Pump Up the Volume” fundraiser was held March 23 at the Belly Up in Solana Beach. The event raised money for the TPHS Foundation’s “Support All Students” (SAS) fund. This year’s focus is to put updated computers in every classroom on campus.
“Pump Up the Volume” featured the high-energy band The Detroit Underground and professional auctioneer Steve Hamann.
The TPHS Foundation is a 501-C-3 corporation founded in 1993 which not only fund raises to provide state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge programs to promote personal social growth, leadership and independence for all students, but also acts as the umbrella organization for parent volunteers and provides support for all booster groups on campus.
- TPHS Foundation plans ‘Pump Up the Volume’ event in Solana Beach
- ‘Pump Up the Volume’ for Torrey Pines
- TPHS Foundation’s annual Silent Auction begins
- Torrey Pines High School Foundation’s ‘Pump Up the Volume’ fundraiser coming
- ‘Pump Up the Volume’ held at Belly Up
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=67189