Del Mar Hills students give Principal Lerner a ‘SurfRider Tidal Wave’
The students at Del Mar Hills Academy ran their annual Jog-a-Thon on March 5, with all proceeds benefitting the Del Mar Schools Education Foundation (DMSEF). Afterward, the school wanted to honor both the students who ran the most laps that day (two per grade), as well as those who raised the most money for the DMSEF (one per grade). Those high achievers were invited to the school field on Friday, March 21, to participate in the SurfRider Tidalwave, where they got to douse Principal Julie Lerner with buckets of water. Lerner was armed with both goggles and a good sense of humor.
- New Del Mar Hills Academy principal hired
- Del Mar Hills Academy principal resigns, interim principal appointed
- New principal for Del Mar Hills
- Students, families walk to raise funds
- Trustees speed up hiring schedule on Hills principal
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=67386