Former Ross space in Solana Beach’s Lomas Santa Fe Plaza to remain empty for now
By Kristina Houck
Although it was previously announced HomeGoods would open a new location in the Lomas Santa Fe Plaza shopping center, a representative of the Solana Beach center said a lease has not yet been signed with the chain of home furnishing stores.
“We’re still working through the lease process,” said Chris Sullivan of American Assets Trust, Inc., the plaza’s operator.
During a City Council meeting in February 2013, Councilwoman Lesa Heebner announced HomeGoods would open a store at the site, which is located at 961 Lomas Santa Fe Drive. Ross Dress for Less was previously located at the space, which closed on Jan. 20, 2013, after its lease expired.
Sullivan could not provide any other information as to why a lease has not been signed, or whether a different company would fill the space.
“I have no other updates,” he said.
For more information about Lomas Santa Fe Plaza, including a store directory, visit www.lomassantafeplaza.com.
- HomeGoods to fill former Ross space in Solana Beach’s Lomas Santa Fe Plaza
- The Sublime Ale House signs a lease at Polo Plaza near Del Mar, Solana Beach and Rancho Santa Fe
- Lane closure on Lomas Santa Fe Drive in Solana Beach area
- Comfortable atmosphere at Prime Time Jewelry’s new location at Lomas Santa Fe Plaza makes customers feel at home
- Solana Beach moves forward on east Lomas Santa Fe roadway changes
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=68274