Carnitas’ Snack Shack coming to Del Mar Highlands
Carnitas’ Snack Shack, San Diego’s “original fast-casual porkhouse,” is coming to Del Mar Highlands Town Center to fill the spot left vacant by The Counter. This will be the second location for the Snack Shack; Chef Hanis Cavin and Sara Stroud opened their popular first location in North Park in 2011, with lines often stretching out the door.
The eatery specializes in pork-centric American cuisine, snacks and locally-sourced craft beers. The menu changes daily as they serve up local, farm fresh food such as pork belly, carnitas tacos, steak sandwiches, turkey meatballs and seasoned fries with bacon ketchup. The eatery’s Triple Threat Pork Sandwich includes pork loin schnitzel, pulled pork and bacon. Carnitas’ Snack Shack aims to open its doors in July or August 2014. For updates, follow them on twitter at @CarnitasSnacks2 or visit carnitassnackshack.com.
— Karen Billing
- Del Mar Little League ‘Snack Shack’ a home run
- Longtime ‘Snack Shack’ in Solana Beach to be replaced
- New retailers coming to Del Mar Highlands Town Center
- Tilly’s coming to Del Mar Highlands
- Bazaar del Mundo restaurant coming to Del Mar Highlands
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=68317