‘Prescription Drug Take Back Day’ to be held April 26 in Carmel Valley
At the Del Mar Mesa planning board’s April 10 meeting, San Diego Police Department Community Relations Officer Tracey Williams urged the community to participate in “Prescription Drug Take Back Day,” on Saturday, April 26, from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at the SDPD Northwestern Division, 12592 El Camino Real, Carmel Valley (92130). No needles will be accepted.
- Police: Prescription drug abuse increasingly common
- Prescription drug collection bins may be installed throughout county
- Prescription drug abuse serious
- Opinion: Prescription drug dangers all too real
- Prescription drug take back at fairgrounds Saturday
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=68545