Planning board approves landscaping project in Carmel Valley public right-of-ways
By Kristina Houck
Several sites throughout Carmel Valley will receive facelifts after the Carmel Valley Community Planning Board April 24 approved a project that will landscape public right-of-ways in the community.
Funded by Carmel Valley Facilities Benefit Assessment fees, the $250,000 project will landscape five areas throughout the region, including on El Camino Real near the Arco gas station; Worsch Drive off Del Mar Trails; Carmel Knolls Drive near Azzuro Court; and two sites along state Route 56 near the Sea Breeze development.
- Carmel Valley planning board approves updated Gables project plans
- Carmel Valley planning board votes to approve The Merge mixed-use project
- Carmel Valley planning board to discuss One Paseo project Feb. 27
- Carmel Valley planning board approves speed limit change on Carmel Park Drive
- No position taken yet on One Paseo project, Carmel Valley planning board chair says
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=68796