Solana Beach Library to host ‘Live Raw’ author talk and food demonstration
Solana Beach Library will host a Live Raw author talk and food demonstration by Mimi Kirk on Saturday, May 10, at 2 p.m. Her books, “Live Raw: Recipes for Good Health” and “Live Raw: Around the World,” offer choices which won’t intimidate or discourage the non-vegetarian. A vivacious, engaging speaker, Mimi Kirk (voted PETA’s sexiest vegetarian at age 70) will have a hands-on, free food demo and samples with some of her favorite recipes. The Solana Beach Library location is 157 Stevens Ave.; 858-755-1404.
- Solana Beach Library to host Chinese New Year Festival Feb. 1
- Solana Beach Library to host festive Holiday Party
- Friends of Solana Beach Library to hold author presentation May 8
- Local author to appear at Sept. 11 Solana Beach Library event
- Solana Beach Library to host ‘Raptor Rap’ presentation
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=68822