10th Annual Sunset Soiree benefit to be held at the Del Mar Plaza
The Del Mar Rotary Club’s 10th Annual Sunset Soiree will be held on Tuesday, May 20, from 5:30-8:30 p.m. on the ocean-view deck of the Del Mar Plaza.
The time-honored charitable event gathers the area’s finest restaurants, wineries and breweries to be enjoyed by over 200 people. All proceeds benefit the Del Mar Rotary Club’s efforts in local and international service projects.
Tickets to the Sunset Soiree include unlimited food and beverage tastings from vendors such as Sbicca, Rendezvous, Shimbashi Izakaya, Il Fornaio, Americana, Nothing Bundt Cakes, Pacifica, Prince of Wine, Holiday Wine Cellars, Fallbrook Winery, PRP Wines, Rudi Wiest Selections, Pegasus Winery and Carruth Cellars.
Tickets also include live music entertainment, priceless views, spending time with new friends, and the chance to win opportunity drawing prizes and bid on unique auction items. Event information and ticket purchases can be made at DelMarSunsetSoiree.com.
- Del Mar Rotary Sunset Soiree
- Sunset Soiree yields funds for various Rotary projects
- Enjoy an evening of fun and food at Del Mar Rotary Club’s annual Sunset Soiree
- Sunset Soiree benefit for Feeding America San Diego held in Del Mar
- Del Mar Rotary’s Sunset Soiree raises funds for children
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=69142