Expert to speak on ‘The Wolf – Life and Legend’ at Solana Beach Library Friends Night Out event
What is a wolf? Learn about their fascinating legends and behavior along with the challenges they face with ranchers and farmers. Karin Vardaman, director of development at the California Wolf Center, will present a dynamic discussion of “Wolf Ecology and Behavior” at the Solana Beach Library Friends Night Out event. The presentation is at 6:30 p.m. May 13 at the Solana Beach Library in Warren Hall.
Vardaman’s background began in marine science at the Pacific Marine Mammal Center in Laguna Beach and the Ocean Institute in Dana Point. She has worked at the Wolf Center for the past three years.
The Friends Night Out Program is presented at the Solana Beach Library, 157 Stevens Ave., Solana Beach, CA 92075. Call (858) 755-1404. The free program is open to the public. All ages are welcome. Refreshments will be available.
- Expert to speak on ‘How to Get Kids to Eat Great and Love It’ at Solana Beach Library event
- Whale migration topic at next Solana Beach Library Friends Night Out event
- Author Tatjana Soli to speak at Solana Beach Library’s April Friends Night Out
- Solana Beach Library to host Friends Night Out event April 5
- Solana Beach Library’s Friends Night Out to present informational water event
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=69227