‘Heard It Through the Grapevine’
The Del Mar Unit of Rady Children’s Hospital Auxiliary held the 53rd anniversary of “Heard It Through the Grapevine” May 9 at the Santaluz Club. Proceeds this year will benefit the Chadwick Center for Children and Families at Rady Children’s Hospital — San Diego. The Chadwick Center is a world leader in treating and preventing child abuse.
One of the goals of this year’s event is to provide funding for a fellowship; world-class specialized training to a physician who will then go on to treat many children throughout their career. Visit www.rchadelmar.org.
- Del Mar Unit of Rady Children’s Hospital Auxiliary to host 53rd ‘Heard it Through the Grapevine’ fundraiser
- ‘Heard It Through the Grapevine’ sponsor/donor reception
- ‘Heard it Through the Grapevine’
- New venue for ‘Heard it through the Grapevine’ wine taste benefiting Rady Children’s Hospital Emergency Department on May 10
- Rady fundraiser at En Fuego
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=69771