Exhibit by accomplished photographer on display at Solana Beach Library
Did you know over 500 bird species visit San Diego County during the year? It’s due to the uniquely diverse ecosystem we enjoy. Jack Daynes has made birds the focus of his photography for the past 15 years. He says, “Birds can be difficult subjects, but I always enjoy the experience of trying to get their portraits.”
A fourth-generation San Diegan, Daynes has been involved with the San Diego Natural History Museum Bird Atlas and has participated in studies of bird nesting in the San Diego National Wildlife Refuge Complex.
Daynes’ photographs will be on display at the Solana Beach Library from May 15 to June 15. The images in this collection are of selected birds which may be found in San Diego County during the year. The library location is 157 Stevens Ave. Call (858) 755-1404.
- Solana Beach Library’s Customer Appreciation Open House to feature music, Director of SD County Library
- Accomplished local photographer’s solo exhibit of Iceland and Antarctica to be held at Spanish Village Art Center
- Meet the County Library Director at Solana Beach Library event
- Solana Beach Library to host Friends Night Out event April 5
- San Diego County Library Director Jose Aponte visits Solana Beach Library
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=70106