Artists wanted to create fence art for Solana Beach Coastal Rail Trail
The Solana Beach Public Arts Advisory Commission (PAAC) is looking for artists or teams of artists to create fence art for the Coastal Rail Trail (CRT) along Highway 101, north of Lomas Santa Fe. The fence art will decorate the CRT for viewers to admire during the award-winning Arts Alive event, scheduled for Sunday, Sept. 28. The event attracts hundreds of people who come to stroll the Rail Trail, enjoy the unique art, diverse music, and interesting performers.
Proposals must be received at the Solana Beach City Hall, 635 So. Highway 101, Solana Beach, CA 92075 by Tuesday, July 1.
- Solana Beach ‘Arts Alive on the Coastal Rail trail’ event back Oct. 2
- Public workshop to be held on Coastal Rail Trail
- Arts Alive in Solana Beach
- Discover Arts Alive and the Grand Re-Opening of the 101 to be held in Solana Beach
- Arts Alive returns to Solana Beach with grand reopening of Highway 101
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=71116