Local residents celebrate Fourth of July
The Del Mar Foundation held its annual 4th of July Parade at the Powerhouse Park. Participants wore red, white and blue, and rode decorated bikes, scooters, wagons, strollers, electric golf carts and more. The parade route looped up Coast Blvd. in a colorful and joyous celebration of Independence Day.
A Del Mar fire engine offered tours and children received a free fire truck hat. Free lemonade and snacks were provided compliments of Jake’s Del Mar and Bull Taco, which is opening soon in Del Mar. A DJ provided musical entertainment. For more information, visit www.delmarfoundation.org. Photos by Jon Clark. For photos online, visit www.delmartimes.net.
- Del Mar Foundation to hold Annual 4th of July Parade
- Celebrate July 4 at Del Mar Foundation parade
- Celebrate July 4 at Del Mar Foundation’s decorated bike parade
- Del Mar’s July Fourth Decorated Bike Parade
- Del Mar Independence Day parade
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=72986