Solana Beach resident appointed to county’s Mental Health Board
The Board of Supervisors on July 8 confirmed Supervisor Dave Roberts’ appointment of Dr. Shannon Lerach to the county’s Mental Health Board. The vote was unanimous.
Lerach lives in Solana Beach and is a licensed clinical psychologist with an office in that city.
“Mental health services are among the most important services we provide at the county,” Supervisor Roberts said. “I am so pleased that Dr. Lerach will bring her experience and enthusiasm to our Mental Health Board.”
Her resume shows extensive experience in the mental health arena, including time spent as a mental health trauma specialist at the county’s juvenile hall.
Lerach earned a Ph.D. in clinical psychology at Alliant International University and undergraduate degrees from University of San Diego.
Lerach belongs to the newly-formed Live Well San Diego Lions Club and is a member of the Friends of the Solana Beach Library.
The Mental Health Board meets at 4 p.m. on the first Thursday of every month at the County Administration Center, 1600 Pacific Highway, San Diego.
- Solana Beach resident Dave Roberts appointed to national health panel
- Solana Beach Deputy Mayor Dave Roberts receives endorsement from Donna Frye for county board seat
- Solana Beach Library to host speaker on mental health
- Solana Beach deputy mayor elected to chair FACT Board of Directors
- Election News: Former White House physician endorses Solana Beach Deputy Mayor Dave Roberts for county supervisor
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=73139