Math Prime LLC leases space in Carmel Valley
Math Prime LLC, represented by Shirley Kanamu and Vince Provenzano of Pacific Coast Commercial, has leased 1,287 square feet of retail space at the Del Mar Highlands Town Center, 3435 Del Mar Heights Road, Suite 100, San Diego, from Del Mar Highlands Town Center II LLC, represented by Phil Lyons of Cassidy Turley Commercial Real Estate Services. The property was leased for $206,920.
The math learning center is a first class tutoring/educational facility for grades pre-K through 12. Math Prime anticipates a September opening.
Pacific Coast Commercial is a full service commercial real estate company with a long tradition of leadership and innovation in the community specializing in the sale, property management, and leasing of commercial real estate throughout San Diego County. With over 4.6 million square feet under management including 800 current tenants, our clients appreciate the high level of expertise, professionalism, and integrity they receive when working with Pacific Coast Commercial.
- World Triathlon leases space
- Carmel Valley school wins Challenge 24 Math Competition in San Diego
- Plan for Carmel Valley medical office space switches to retail
- Ashley Falls Math Team members shine at Math Field Day event
- Torrey Corner Shopping Center in the Carmel Valley area sells for $6.1 million
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=73557