Del Mar residents back from Sport Chalet trip
Tom Ranglas of Del Mar, owner of The Poseidon restaurant, won “The Sport Chalet Win A Trip To Hawaii” sweepstakes and recently returned home from his trip.
The grand prize he won included round-trip airfare for two to Kahului Airport, accommodations at the Lumeria Maui, and tickets to OluKai’s annual Ho’olaulea’a concert.
Upon returning, Tom said, “We had an amazing time staying at the Lumiera. We enjoyed the yoga classes at the hotel and the serene and beautiful grounds. The OluKai concert was a treat and a great way to spend the afternoon listening to some great local musicians.
“One of the most memorable days was driving to the top of Haleakala volcano. We ventured through downpours of rain, clouds, and winding roads to make it to the sunny top of Haleakala. Thank you, OluKai and Sport Chalet, for making this memorable trip possible.”
- Del Mar resident named Silver Age Yoga’s Teacher of the Year
- Rail Trip wins $200,000 San Diego Handicap (Grade II)
- Locals learn about nonprofit’s work during trip to India
- Carmel Valley resident to accompany friend on trip to mark 70th anniversary of the Battle of Peleliu
- Tragic vehicle accident in Solana Beach area leads to Round-Trip 101 service
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=73878