SD Surf Academy Condliffe GU11 win Albion Cup
San Diego Surf Academy Condliffe GU11 won the Albion National Soccer Cup championship, held July 18-21 in San Diego. The girls went undefeated in 5 games and held a tough team from Washington State scoreless in the final match to win 2-0. Back row (L-R): Amanda Kramer, Grace Hughes, Olivia Mehran, Lizzy Hood, Abby Beamer, Coach Gary Condliffe, Presley McDeavitt, Olivia Becker, Corinne Wilson. Front row (L-R): Allison Luo, Haley Miller, Stormy Wallace, Grace Tecca, Mia Myers, Kelsey Branson, Caitlin Wilson. Not pictured: Emma Beckwith, Riana Kitchen.
- Surf Academy Condliffe GU11 brings home trophy
- Surf Academy Select BU9 win it all at Albion Cup
- Surf Soccer Club Academy GU9 team tops in division at 2014 Albion Cup
- San Diego Surf GU11 Academy II Finalists in the Carlsbad Wave Coastal Classic
- Surf GU12 Academy team wins Albion Cup
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=74010