Vegan cooking program offered at Solana Beach Library
Come to the Solana Beach Library Saturday, Aug. 2, at 11:30 a.m. for a fun and inspiring cooking program. There may be lots of vegetables in your fridge, but do you know how to prepare them deliciously? Come for ideas! Learn the health benefits of going vegan, enjoy the cooking demonstration, and taste the delicious samples! The library location is 157 Stevens Ave; the phone is 858-755-1404.
- Solana Beach Library to host ‘Live Raw’ author talk and food demonstration
- Solana Beach Library to hold Spring Ice Cream Social
- Solana Beach Library to host reception for local artist
- Spanish classes offered at Solana Beach Library
- Solana Beach Library to hold Summer Kick-off Party
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=73939