City looks to acquire site for Pacific Highlands Ranch Library in Carmel Valley soon
By Karen Billing
The city of San Diego will soon begin the process of acquiring the site for the future Pacific Highlands Ranch Library. The proposed future library site is on Village Center Loop Road, behind the Village at Pacific Highlands Ranch (which is under construction) and across the street from the future San Dieguito Union High School District middle school, also under construction.
According to Mel Millstein, a representative for San Diego City Council District 1, the land acquisition is expected to come before the council for approval in September. Construction of the library is scheduled toward the end of Pacific Highlands Ranch’s build-out in the facilities financing plan, so Millstein said the plan may need to be revised to make the project a higher priority.
- Panera and Rite Aid coming to Village at Pacific Highlands Ranch in Carmel Valley
- Trader Joe’s coming to The Village at Pacific Highlands Ranch in Carmel Valley
- Pacific Highlands Ranch school in Carmel Valley area set for fall 2014
- Groundbreaking ceremony held for Village at Pacific Highlands Ranch in Carmel Valley
- Pacific Highlands Ranch park design meeting is March 5 in Carmel Valley
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=74431