Del Mar school district offers free and reduced-price lunches
Del Mar Union School District will provide free and reduced-price meals for children served under the National School Lunch Program for school year 2014-2015.
Applications are available at www.dmusd.org/lunch. Household size and income criteria (provided in the application) will be used to determine eligibility for free or reduced-price lunch benefits.
Children from households whose income is at or below the levels in the application are eligible for free or reduced-price meals. Children who receive Food Stamp (CalFRESH), California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (CalWORKs), Kinship Guardianship Assistance Payments (Kin-GAP), or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR) benefits are automatically eligible for free meals, regardless of the income of the household in which they live. Any foster child in the household is eligible for free meals, regardless of income.
- Del Mar Union School District announces policy for free and reduced-price meals
- San Dieguito Union High School District announces policy for free and reduced-price meals
- Del Mar Union School District moves toward healthier lunches
- Del Mar school district receives nutritional services update; lunch sales continue to increase
- Del Mar school district lunch program receives healthy marks
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=74665