November crime roundup
The numbers of crimes and arrests with valid addresses reported to the San Diego County's Automated Regional Justice Information System (ARJIS) for the month of November 2009 in the San Diego city neighborhood of Del Mar Heights and the city of Del Mar are shown below. You can see a map of incident locations and get a table with hundred-block addresses, dates and times from Crime Maps on the ARJIS Web site at www.arjis.org. Select San Diego as the jurisdiction and then neighborhoods to get a map and incident data for Carmel Valley, Del Mar Heights, North City and Torrey Highlands. Select ZIP code 92014 to get a map and incident data that includes the city of Del Mar.
Del Mar Heights
- 6 Crimes: 4 theft and 2 vehicle break-ins
- 2 Arrests/citations: 1 driving under the influence and 1 narcotics
City of Del Mar
- 14 Crimes: 3 residential burglary, 7 vehicle break-ins and 4 vehicle thefts
- 9 Arrests/citations: 4 driving under the influence, 4 drunk in public and 1 narcotics
Online only: Terrorism prevention tips
- Drunk in public, 200 block of 15th Street, 2:10 a.m.
- Vehicle break-in, 13800 block of Durango Drive, 8 p.m.
- Vehicle break-in, 13800 block of Via de la Valle, 1 p.m.
- Theft, 1400 block of Camino del Mar, 10 a.m.
- Aggravated assault (nondomestic violence), 2600 block of Via de la Valle, 4:50 p.m.
- Commercial burglary, 2100 block of Jimmy Durante Boulevard, 5 p.m.
- Vehicle break-in, 1800 block of Coast Boulevard, 9 a.m.
- Vehicle break-in, 1400 block of Camino del Mar, 6:45 p.m.
- Residential burglary, 1300 block of Via Alta, 8:30 p.m.
- Commercial burglary, 200 block of N. Highway 101, 2 p.m.
- Vehicle break-in, 500 block of S. Highway 1010, 4:47 p.m.
- Vehicle break-in, 100 block of N. Sierra Avenue, 12:15 a.m.
- Deadly weapons, 700 block of Valley Avenue, 11:32 a.m.
- Narcotics, 700 block of N. Rios Avenue, 2:28 p.m.
- Theft, 700 block of S. Nardo Avenue, 10 p.m.