|The City of Solana Beach recently issued the following traffic advisory regarding the triathlon and related expo being held in Solana Beach this weekend: Traffic Advisory - Solana Beach Triathlon and Duathlon Saturday, July 27 and Sunday, July 28|
- Acacia Street from Plaza Street to Dead End Sat. 7 a.m. -5 p.m. for Pre-Race Expo Sun. 4 a.m.-1 p.m. for Triathlon
- Hwy 101 (northbound), from Via De La Valle to Las Olas Street 6:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m. (traffic will be directed north via South Sierra Ave or Cedros Ave from Via De La Valle)
- Hwy 101 (southbound), from Lomas Santa Fe Drive to Via De La Valle 6:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
- Lomas Santa Fe Drive , from Cedros Avenue to South Sierra Avenue 5 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
- Plaza Street (eastbound), from Hwy 101 to South Sierra Avenue 5 a.m.-10:30 a.m. For more information on the triathlon and expo, visit http://www.kozevents.com
Annual Solana Beach Triathlon & Duathlon
Koz Events is holding its classic beach party triathlon event this Saturday, July 27, and Sunday, July 28. This is an annual event that brings talented athletes to the area. There will be a band and vendor booths for everyone’s entertainment.
Road Closures (Saturday and Sunday)
Road Closures (Sunday only)