Del Mar unveils five new pieces of public art
The city of Del Mar’s temporary outdoor sculpture program has opened with five new works in downtown Del Mar, along a one-mile art stroll.
The Del Mar Foundation is providing approximately $15,000 in funding for the program over the first two years and the pieces will remain on display for up to 23 months.
Take the Del Mar art walk:
- Hanging Out by Maidy Morhous at 15th Street and Stratford Court
- Birds Eye View by Petrello and Graham at the southeast corner of 14th Street and Camino del Mar
- Terpsichore by David Beck Brown at the southeast corner of 12th Street and Camino del Mar
- Moonshadow by Jeffery Laudenslager and Deanne Sabeck at the northeast corner of 9th Street and Camino del Mar
- Pasaje a lo Infinito by Hugo Heredia at 5th Street and Camino del Mar
Get the Del Mar Times in your inbox
Top stories from Carmel Valley, Del Mar and Solana Beach every Friday for free.
You may occasionally receive promotional content from the Del Mar Times.